WALL RIDERS Are Here!

Well, our sample will be at my studio as soon as I can narrow down my art selection to just one.  Oh boy, this is going to be hard....  These are unique, and exciting.  They are an actual skate deck with YOUR photo (taken by the lovely me), and some amazing art printed directly on it.  They come with mounting hardware for your wall! 

These have been officially okayed (is that even a word) by my group of high school product testers!  What does that mean?  You and  your family will LOVE them! 

I will have MY Wall Rider ordered early next week, and as soon as it gets here I will share with the world....  I am so super stinking crazy excited to offer these!  If you can't wait to have one in your home, call and schedule your appointment so we can get you one~!

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait Masters Competition | 2018

2013 Christmas Super Mini Sessions | Boulder City Photographer | Boulder City Portrait Studio