People We Love

Since I am a huge proponent of spreading the word of businesses that are 100% wonderful and awesome..... I am going to dedicate this post to Jeff Pippin of Action Signs. I have been needing vinyl lettering for my studio door, but I have refused to settle on some of the garbage that I've seen. I was almost about to give up, until.......I remembered JEFF! In a last ditch effort to get the sign that my door oh so deserved, I called.




Oops, the bottom logo is my water mark.  Anyhow, here is my sign!  Jeff came out within hours of me calling and had my sign installed in no time.  That deserves an A+ from me. 

For all of your sign needs visit Jeff at:  http://actionsignslv.com/

I promise you will be happy you did!

xoxo














 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait Masters Competition | 2018

2013 Christmas Super Mini Sessions | Boulder City Photographer | Boulder City Portrait Studio