The Organic Bloom-Coming Soon!!!!

I simply can't wait!  My sample set is on it's way....  BIG and exciting things are in the works over here at 28 Sunflowers, and on top of it my studio will be simply GORGEOUS! 

OB only sells their frames through professional photographers.










I think I may be in love with Fonzie....I am swooning. 

The color selection is to die for:




AND they come in almost ANY size imaginable. 

If you simply can not wait to get your hands on one of these beauties, call or email me and I will get it ordered.

702-807-7166

28Sunflowers@gmail.com

xoxo 

Comments

  1. I'm in Love with June and MaryAnn! Can't wait to see them <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. June and Mary Ann are my second and third favorites after the Fonz. <3 him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! I want one, or all of these!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait Masters Competition | 2018

2013 Christmas Super Mini Sessions | Boulder City Photographer | Boulder City Portrait Studio