Springtime....

Spring is one of my 4 favorite seasons.  Really!  I love it for so many reasons.  The warmth, the feel of renewal, and for these: 







Last Spring (ohhhh and a few Springs prior), before this blog-and new career of mine, I wanted to capture spring here in Nevada with my camera.  I failed, miserably.  I would drive around, see the flowers, and then kick myself for NEVER having my camera with me......!  Never...!!!

This year I am going to do it.  I first noticed the plum trees around town blooming a couple of days ago, and these flowers are what embodies Spring for me.  I love them.  Luckily for me, and you, I remembered my camera yesterday as I was running out the door to the store.  It was late, sun was setting, and I was about to lose light but I wanted to get these before they are gone.  I managed a couple of shots, and will hopefully get out and shoot more of them.

My goal this spring is to create a new public gallery of these shots to share...  I think it is a mighty fine goal if you ask me.  :)  So, stay tuned for my attempt to document Nevada Spring.  

xoxo    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait Masters Competition | 2018

2013 Christmas Super Mini Sessions | Boulder City Photographer | Boulder City Portrait Studio