Your Camera Takes Really Great Photos....

This is one statement is the ire of many photographers that I know.  At times, myself included. 

My cameras are capable of taking both fabulous, and extremely crappy shots.  What is the variable (excluding gear malfunction)?  Me!  The person behind the lens and editing.  

Here is one quick example from a recent shoot I did:

Before:


 After:

The after is actually a compilation of three different photos brought together to create a finished product.  It was not simply my camera.  It was me, and a vision I had for this shot that I almost deleted.  This is my art, which I hope you love, that I create with the tools that I have.  Oh, and a couple of cameras that take really great photos~! 

Have a fabulous weekend!
xoxo

Comments

  1. you are amazing. The finished product you come up with is beyond words..... <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait Masters Competition | 2018

2013 Christmas Super Mini Sessions | Boulder City Photographer | Boulder City Portrait Studio