In Studio

I have really started to LOVE in studio shoots lately.

I have the most wonderful and amazing little studio.  It is an older building with oh so much charm (and a shower-yes I really have a shower-so strange!).  Not only do I have a fabulous indoor studio area, but I also have a great rear yard with some spectacular light throughout most of the day.  I have been enjoying this summer shooting indoors, in my studio (that has a shower AND air conditioning which is so nice when it is about eleventy billion degrees outside).  

What was this blog post supposed to be about?  

A shower?

I kid, I really just wanted to share a little share from a studio shoot earlier this week.  Lately I have been going for very dramatic portraits in studio, and I am enjoying every minute of it.

 
This is lovely Kaitlyn.  I have known her since she was just a little one, and she is growing (way too fast) into a beautiful young woman.  Her passion is dance, so we did an entire session based on that.  

Have I ever told you that I absolutely LOVE what I do?  This may be my favorite shot from the session.  I just might have to blow this one up BIG for a studio sample. 

Happy Wednesday! xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait Masters Competition | 2018

2013 Christmas Super Mini Sessions | Boulder City Photographer | Boulder City Portrait Studio