Oh How I Love Thee......

You know it!  I'm talking about YOU!  I love you..  Do you feel the squishyishy love?  Good! 

Do you know what else I love?  I love displaying my prints on canvas gallery wraps!  I love them so much that I think I may just marry me one.  Ok, not really.  No, I'm serious I was just joking-I'm not that weird.

Anyhow, I have quite a few.  I even have a brand spanking new one on it's way to my home to make my life a little brighter..  Feel free to stop on by to say hi once it gets here.  So, what does this lovefest have to do with you?  Well, since I love you AND canvas gallery wraps SO much I am going to offer our most popular sizes at a great price. 

You can choose either a 16x20 or a 16x24 for the fantastically amazing price of $150...  That is $100 off of my regular price.  Seriously, this heat might be making me a tad delirious, so I'd jump on this before I change my mind. 



Here's the catch....  This offer in only good until 5 pm Wednesday June 22, 2011.  So, if you'd like one email or call me and I will invoice you.  Here is something even better!  If you are not sure yet what photo you want printed, or if you are scheduled for a shoot in the future you can simply PREORDER your canvas (or canvasES-throw caution to the wind and order as many as your little heart desires).  Your credit will stay on file here with me for up to 6 months. 

Can somebody say Christmas present???  Yes, I am saying that you can have your Christmas shopping done in June.  What's better than that?

Call 702-807-7166, or email me at 28sunflowers@gmail.com

xoxo








    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait Masters Competition | 2018

2013 Christmas Super Mini Sessions | Boulder City Photographer | Boulder City Portrait Studio