Ron Cook Media | A Video About ME?????

I was approached last week by Ron Cook Media wanting to make a video about me, and what I do when creating images of these wonderful women that I am surrounded by. At first I thought they must have been mistaken...  Me? 

Me?

Fast forward to Friday, we meet. They're serious, they LOVE what I am doing, and they want to shoot some stuff about the studio that day. Everything fell into place, and we got the entire shoot done on Friday. I am still in shock that someone was inspired by what I do. 



 Thank you to Ron and Karen Cook for everything. I beyond humbled...

If you're interested in booking a session with the studio, give me a call at 702-807-7166

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait Masters Competition | 2018

2013 Christmas Super Mini Sessions | Boulder City Photographer | Boulder City Portrait Studio