In Her Words | In Studio Maternity Session With A Twist

I've asked some of my amazing clients to write down how their session and images made them feel. It's amazing to me how the time we spend together, and the images we create together make my clients feel. 

 
I was a professional ballerina for most of my life. I felt beautiful when all done up and in my costumes. Since retiring and becoming a Mum the first time....let's say I haven't felt truly "beautiful and comfortable" in my own skin for awhile. Luckily Pamela came into my life....when I was 8 months pregnant with my 2nd baby. 
 
 
 To say I felt beautiful is an understatement. Pamela captured moments of my life that are raw and real. Unsure if we'd get pregnant again...Pamela brought out the sheer love and awe I had at that time. 
 
 
I can't express how grateful I am for Pamela making me feel like a woman, wife, Mum and superstar all at once!!! 
 
 
Wondering if custom photography is for you? Contact the studio today for a consultation. xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait Masters Competition | 2018

2013 Christmas Super Mini Sessions | Boulder City Photographer | Boulder City Portrait Studio