In Her Own Words | Eldorado Valley Dry Lake Maternity Shoot

Sometimes my clients say it so much better than I can: 

When you are 36 weeks pregnant you tend to feel sensitive in regards to your appearance... Some days you'll feel beautiful and other days not so much; every day is like a roller coaster. I have​ to admit I was hesitant to do maternity photos just because of my feeling self conscious about my body. But, Pamela made me feel comfortable and most importantly BEAUTIFUL! The  session was fun and easygoing and seeing the images that she shot really made me feel empowered, beautiful and proud to be a mother. 


Contact the studio today! 

xo ~ Pamela

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait Masters Competition | 2018

2013 Christmas Super Mini Sessions | Boulder City Photographer | Boulder City Portrait Studio