So....Here's The Deal!

I am not the best blogger in the world..  Actually, I am just about as far from it as you can get!  My intentions are there to get up and blog all of my images from a recent session, but there are days I either don't make it to the computer, or I just don't know what the heck to say. 

I need to work on that.

Anyhow, I know exactly what to say today!!!

Happy Happy Birthday Adam! 


We hope you enjoy your very first birthday as a married man (to the oh so fabulous Molly)...  We wish you many more happy and healthy birthdays for years to come!

And, in case you didn't know it, Adam is our new (self proclaimed) official 28 Sunflowers model and location tester...  Adam, you might not know this, but we will hold you to that....

~xoxo~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait Masters Competition | 2018

2013 Christmas Super Mini Sessions | Boulder City Photographer | Boulder City Portrait Studio