Canvas Gallery Wraps......

Oh how I love them~  I love them sooo much, I have two gorgeous ones here in my house!  And, I think you should have some too!





 Since I love you, and think  you should fill your home with these amazing art pieces I am offering a deal on them today only.  Get as many 16x20 or 16x24  1.5" canvas gallery wraps as your heart desires for only $150 a piece. 

Go ahead, throw caution to the wind....buy 6 for a fun and funky wall grouping.  Buy 10 and give them as gifts and be DONE with your Christmas shopping! 

Here is the BEST part.  If you don't know exactly what image(s) you would like for your canvas (or you have an upcoming shoot), you can buy today and have the credit stay on your account until the end of the year!  How great is that? 

Here is the catch!  This offer is only good for today!  Yes today Thursday October 6, 2011....only.  

Call, email, send smoke signals..... Just HURRY!!!!!

~xoxo~


 

Comments

  1. I sent you an email a little bit ago! I wanted to make sure you got it. I am excited to get one of these for my living room. Thank you.

    Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait Masters Competition | 2018

2013 Christmas Super Mini Sessions | Boulder City Photographer | Boulder City Portrait Studio