Bridal Portraits....

There is NO excuse not to have a stunning set of bridal portraits.  None.  Even if the actual event photography at your wedding didn't exactly turn out the way you had hoped....It happens. A lot.  Believe me. 

Fear not!  The photography you deserve is just a phone call away... 


Meet Molly & Adam, an absolutely stunning (AND super fun couple) whom I absolutely LOVE!  Molly was less than impressed with the photography provided by the venue on her wedding day, so we decided to get her and Adam all gussied up again and get them some amazing art for their walls....



 We headed out to Eldorado Canyon (Nelson) for a fun and funky out of the box backdrop that would beautifully compliment their great personalities!  I had lighting assistance from Aimee (SeptemberSky Photography), and the results are just fabulous.

  
The one above is one of my personal favorites from this session.  I love it when I have clients that are fun, and are up for different ideas when it comes to photos!  You may be seeing this one as a large sample piece in my studio soon....  I really love it that much! 


I know, they SHOULD be models.  I was thinking the same thing.... 


The backdrop in the photo above is the plane that was blown up in 3000 Miles To Graceland, how cool is that?  Now the hard part is in Molly & Adam's hands....picking out their favorites to proudly display in their home forever.... 

So, just remember, you can still have the portraits that you have always wanted (and oh so deserve), even if your wedding day has passed!  Give us a call, we would love to collaborate with you and make your dreams come true!  

And lastly, congratulations Molly & Adam!  

     

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait Masters Competition | 2018

2013 Christmas Super Mini Sessions | Boulder City Photographer | Boulder City Portrait Studio