Who Loves Jewelry?

Who loves jewelry?  I do!  I do!!!! 

Who loves my photography??  I do too!!!

So, how about something that will knock your socks off, and blow you away?  As a (not so) huge surprise (check link here:  http://28sunflowers.blogspot.com/2011/07/are-you-ready.html) we are now offering Kotori sterling silver custom jewelry.








Our studio samples arrived yesterday, and are ready for their big reveal.  Too bad they will spend more time on my body than at my studio!  Hey, I am a walking billboard now. 

On a serious note, these pieces have taken my breath away and have surpassed my expectations. 

Because I am so excited for these, I will re host any old gallery for previous clients within the past year if you would like to consider adding one (or all) of these pieces to your collection of fine jewelry.  Just give me a call!

xoxo

Comments

  1. I am so excited for these! Thanks for bringing them over to me yesterday to see. I can't wait for my neckalce to arrive. This is exactly what I have been looking for.

    Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait Masters Competition | 2018

2013 Christmas Super Mini Sessions | Boulder City Photographer | Boulder City Portrait Studio