Mondays May Just Be Your New Favorite Day!

Seriously!  If you don't believe me, just keep on reading.  I am positive you will be loving Mondays just as much as I do! 

So first on your journey to loving Mondays, I want you to meet Lucy.  She just may, single handedly, change your life....


Now~I want to introduce you to Bahama Blue:


If Bahama Blue isn't just about the happiest Monday life changing color, then I sure don't know what is.....

How about we couple these two into a beautiful little 5x7 ( why YES that is a great size frame to have on your desk at work ) gift for you?  All you have to do is order any 11x14 or larger Organic Bloom frame TODAY, and you get this gorgeous 5x7 Lucy in Bahama Blue for FREE!  Yes I said FREE......

In case you would rather a bunch of smaller frames to really decorate that desk of yours at work, order any two or more 4x6 (or larger) frames and still get the 5x7 Lucy frame for free.  Unfortunately, you do have to get your order in before 6 pm Pacific time to qualify for the free frame.

Christmas is right around the corner....these make stellar gifts.

No you DO NOT have to be a portrait client of mine to order these Organic Bloom frames from me. 

So are you loving Mondays now? 

Comments

  1. I ordered MINE! I am so excited to get them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe the deal! So excited. Thank you...

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait Masters Competition | 2018

2013 Christmas Super Mini Sessions | Boulder City Photographer | Boulder City Portrait Studio