Oooh That Smell...

Can you smell that smell???
No, I'm not talking about myself....Yes, I did shower today....

I am, however, talking about my fabulously scented studio!  It seriously is the best smelling place on earth.  And, I know you are dying to know how I have achieved this olfactory feat....  Since I love you, I will let you in on the best kept secret....like ever. 

Scentsy

Go ahead check it out, and while you are at it head on over to Facebook and like DelightfullyWickless:  http://www.facebook.com/DellightfullyWickless

Oh, and the best part about these?  Oh well, let's just say that you like scented candles.  Oh, and one day you were maybe burning them on a coffee table in your carpeted living room.  And maybe on that same day, your child decided to see how the flame would light up a piece of paper.... ( Just saying that these events may or may not have happened in real life.... ) Then that curious child of yours tosses said lit piece of paper on the carpet....  Well you get my point.  Right?  Well, since there is NO FLAME, I (oops I mean that mom in my story) would have avoided a large burnt spot on her carpet. 

Go, see, smell....  ~xoxo~

For the record, I now have tile in my living room....and Scentsy warmers in most rooms.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait Masters Competition | 2018

2013 Christmas Super Mini Sessions | Boulder City Photographer | Boulder City Portrait Studio