Where Oh Where Have I Been??

I am here!  Last week was Spring Break for the kids, and my busiest week to date!  Not an ideal combination, but I am so very thankful for all of the business.  I love my friends who are my clients,  I love my clients (whom often become friends.....).  So, please excuse me for not filling the blogosphere with my witty rantings.  

What I would like to share is.....there are days when I am unsure of myself, and not positive this is the right path for me to be on.  Then, comes a moment when everything seems right and purposeful.  Like when I delivered a print package yesterday, and the look on Mom's face was it-the answer....  Yes, this is what I am supposed to be doing now. 

I am pretty sure that I will never become a billionaire with this career, but then I have never wanted to be one either.  I just want to make this world a little brighter, more beautiful, and happy.  In some small way, I am...and for that I am thankful. 

xoxo 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait Masters Competition | 2018

2013 Christmas Super Mini Sessions | Boulder City Photographer | Boulder City Portrait Studio