**FREE** 5x7 Organic Bloom Frame Today!

Order ANY Organic Bloom frame today and receive a 5x7 Meg in ANY color for FREE!!!  I will be accepting orders up until 6 p.m. today!  Theses are PERFECT for Mother's Day (which is coming up-hint hint)

What does Meg look like?  She's the little hottie in the middle row, third one over....She's a sultry little vixen if you ask me.

How do you order?  Simple: 

1-This is the hardest part......Pick a frame you (or your wife, your mom, your sister, best friend, dog/cat, or even your alter ego) have been drooling over, choose the color.  Visit my site here for selection...   

2-Pick the color you would like your Meg in. 

3-Email ME at 28Sunflowers@gmail.com , and I will invoice you through PayPal.  Payment is due immediately so I can get your order in on time.  If you are incapable of emailing me, call/text me at 702-807-7166, or send smoke signals!  Ok don't send smoke signals, it's windy outside and I'll never get them in time.  

See!  Easy as pie.  Well, easy once you have decided on the frames you would like.  I say throw caution to the wind and buy the whole darn lot!  I did.... Please don't tell John...

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait Masters Competition | 2018

2013 Christmas Super Mini Sessions | Boulder City Photographer | Boulder City Portrait Studio