Happy Happy 10 Year Anniversary! | Las Vegas Cosmopolitan Photographer

I am so blessed to be able to shoot often at The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas!  At the beginning of 2012 I was hired for a 10 year anniversary shoot for the most fun couple! 





Erika and Fergal came in from San Francisco (where Erika is THE BEST real estate agent by the way) just to spend some time with ME.....ok, and to celebrate their 10th wedding anniversary in fabulous Las Vegas!


  

Their suite at The Cosmopolitan was beautiful, and fun.  Just like these two! And, that is where we spent the majority of the afternoon shooting.  I get to meet a lot of wonderful people when I am out shooting, and these two love birds were no exception.  They made me feel like I was part of their celebration, and so much at ease.   


 In closing, I want to thank Erika and Fergal for spending the day with me, and allowing me to be a part of their celebration.  I hope their next 10 years are even more wonderful and filled with magic than the first 10!  



 ~xoxo~
 

Comments

  1. Pamela exceeded our expectations as a photographer, with her relaxed, professional approach, quick easy shooting style and friendly, warm personality. Her handling of our photo choices on-line made it easy to pick so many of the great shots. The archival quality final photos were gorgeous. I can't say enough about Pamela and 28 Sunflowers as the right choice for anyone seeking the best pics and results for their occassion or event photography! My husband and I are very very satisfied customers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait Masters Competition | 2018

2013 Christmas Super Mini Sessions | Boulder City Photographer | Boulder City Portrait Studio