I'm Having An Organic Bloom Wedding!

Well, kind of....

Just about everyone out there knows of my love for the Organic Bloom frame line.  But, did you know all of the fun things you can do with these fun, funky, and fabulous frames?  I will be blogging and posting some fun ideas for these frames in my next few blog posts. 

For today we're throwing a charming Fall wedding in celebration of Fall and frames!

 
Say hello to Johnny, and Carey Grant!  These gorgeous ornaments make PERFECT place holders. 


Each frame is custom made to your order specifications, so go wild!  Mix it up with tons of colors, and shapes.  Give the bridal party a huge Organic Bloom frame as a thank you gift with a photo from the wedding.  Use the ornaments as place holders for guests and allow them to take their personal frame as a wedding favor!  I can't think of a better gift that I would love to get as a guest.


    
5x7 or 8x10's make the PERFECT menu holder, or guest book sign. 






I hope you got some great ideas!  I know I did, and a vow renewal is sure sounding like some fun right about now!  Call or email me if you have any questions!   

~xoxo~  




Comments

  1. I am so excited to order a couple of these! Thank you for the ideas.
    Shawna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait Masters Competition | 2018

2013 Christmas Super Mini Sessions | Boulder City Photographer | Boulder City Portrait Studio