I Am Not a Food Photographer.....

But I thought it might be fun to play around with it a little!  The other day was a dear friend's birthday, and we were to bring desserts to another friend's home that same night.  So, what better excuse to bake cupcakes than that????















Oh my goodness, HOW good do those look? 

My wonderful daughter Olivia helped with the frosting application, and I think she may be a pro soon...  Cake Boss watch out.  We got our cupcake decorations from a new store in town called The Big Bash.  Cupcakes, they make my heart beat a little faster (and my booty grow a little bigger).     

Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!
~xoxo~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait Masters Competition | 2018

2013 Christmas Super Mini Sessions | Boulder City Photographer | Boulder City Portrait Studio