We All Have Insecurities

So, I shared this on Facebook the other day, I think it should be shared here also. 

I'm going to get a little personal and raw here for a minute.

This past year I had to slow down operations here at the studio due to some family needs. I am back FULL force now, but the slow down has allowed me to make shift in my photography. After looking deep inside myself and analyzing my fears and insecurities, I have started to shoot more women. AMAZING women.

Women who don't feel beautiful.

Women who don't see their value.

Women who sometimes don't know their place in this crazy world. 

Women who are scared. 

Women who don't want to step in front of the camera because they are afraid that the world will see their self imposed flaws. 

Women who have put themselves last in their list of things and people to take care of. 

Why? Because, I want them to see what *I* see in them, but I can't see in myself (however, I am trying so very hard to).

Ladies you all deserve to feel special, beautiful, and important....because you ARE.
xo~ Pamela

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait Masters Competition | 2018

2013 Christmas Super Mini Sessions | Boulder City Photographer | Boulder City Portrait Studio