Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep

Today I received notice that another sweet baby has become an angel.




Our small group of Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep volunteers here in Las Vegas were unable to make it when they needed to create these last (and possibly only) images for the family. I'm asking any photographers out there to PLEASE consider giving your time and talents to this organization. It IS hard. It is HARDER knowing that these parents may not have images of their angel because we are so desperately understaffed in the Las Vegas area.

For more information please visit Now I Lay Me  Down To Sleep or call me at 702-807-7166.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait Masters Competition | 2018

2013 Christmas Super Mini Sessions | Boulder City Photographer | Boulder City Portrait Studio