Merry Christmas To You.... Merry Christmas To You...

I know, it's September...don't kill me. However, as most of you know, I book up super far in advance for sessions. This year is no different, and my holiday season officially begins in late August when I have the first holiday sessions start.

Once a year I offer a fun in studio Limited Edition Session for Christmas. This year it is November 4, 5 and 12. There are limited times open on those days and many slots have already been spoken for. Call today to set your session time. Packages start at $150.


Call now to book...

Once these sessions are gone, they are gone.

xp~ Pamela

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait Masters Competition | 2018

2013 Christmas Super Mini Sessions | Boulder City Photographer | Boulder City Portrait Studio