Braving The Cold For A Session | Boulder City Family Photographer | Las Vegas Photographer

I know, I know I am so far far behind at blogging. I have a backlog of amazing sessions that I have to get out to the world. So, bear with me and enjoy while I get all caught up. This gorgeous family came out during the middle of our cold snap here. The braved the chill and we created a ton of gorgeous images. I am so thankful that they chose me to capture these images for them. xoxo Want to know what it is like to work with Pamela Leon and 28 Sunflowers Photography? Shoot me an email at 28Sunflowers@gmail.com, or call me at 702-807-7166 so I can answer all of your questions!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait Masters Competition | 2018

2013 Christmas Super Mini Sessions | Boulder City Photographer | Boulder City Portrait Studio