Some Sweet Newborn Love | Boulder City Newborn Photographer | Las Vegas Photographer

Date: July 7, 2014
Location: 28 Sunflowers Photography studio | 900 Buchanan Blvd #3, BC
Session Type: Newborn
A wonderful past client emailed me to let me know that her sweet son had arrived and it was time for a newborn session.  We spent the morning photographing this sweet boy in the studio.  Not only is he one of the most handsome boys I've ever met, he also has the same first name as my grandfather.  

Want to know the best part of my job?  I know I will get many opportunities to watch this little man grow, just like I have with his beautiful sister.

Newborn sessions are a perfect way to capture the first precious days with your new one.  28 Sunflowers Photography offers both in studio and in home newborn sessions.  Call the studio at 702-807-7166 for more information!  





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait Masters Competition | 2018

2013 Christmas Super Mini Sessions | Boulder City Photographer | Boulder City Portrait Studio