Some Client Love | Boulder City Photographer | Las Vegas Photographer

I took a moment today to google my studio.

It's not something I have done before. 

I was a little scared. 

What I found made me want to cry.  I am so amazed at the kind words shared about myself and my studio.  I am thankful that I have the most amazing clients ever.  Here are just a few!


I loved our family images from 28 Sunflowers Photography! They were beautiful, clear, and truly memorable. Pam was very professional and made my family feel very comfortable. She captured beautiful moments in a snapshot! If you are looking for professional, high quality photography, I highly recommend 28 Sunflowers Photography. We absolutely loved it!!!


And I mean that in the best way possible. From my first email contact, to the shoot, through the in person ordering session, and to the final delivery my experience was like no other portrait experience I've ever had. It was amazing, and I am so in love with my pictures. They are works of art. I would HIGHLY recommend you visiting her studio if you have any doubt that this is the studio for you
 
I absolutely love our family photos that Pam did for us! They are beautiful, high quality, and have an art-like essence to them. Everyone that sees our pictures of our kids hanging on the wall can't believe they are actual photographs. Pam has captured the beauty and magic of our family. Pam is an amazing, talented photographer. She is very professional and made my family feel very comfortable. I loved everything about our experience with Pam and 28 Sunflowers Photography. Amazing, amazing, amazing!!!
 
Choosing 28 Sunflowers to shoot our wedding was the absolute BEST desicion I could have made. Pam is an amazing photographer and every shot was a beautiful surprise. She turned a quick, impromptu engagement session into amazing custom wedding invitations and also came up with perfect thank-you cards. From the stationery to a tear-jerking photo montage video to a collection of beautiful images, the memories that Pam created for us are priceless.
To everyone who has ever taken a moment out of their day to post kind words, THANK YOU!  I can never express how wonderful your words make me feel.  They are truly the best gift I could ever receive.  I strive every day to become a better photographer, and to bring you the most amazing images and products possible.  These words are exactly why I do what I do.  Why I spend so much time and energy continually learning and expanding my photographic knowledge.  Why I surround myself with, and learn from the most amazing photographers in the industry.  
 
XOXO~ Pamela
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait Masters Competition | 2018

2013 Christmas Super Mini Sessions | Boulder City Photographer | Boulder City Portrait Studio