Why Invest Your Time And Money With A Professional Photographer? | Boulder City Photographer | Las Vegas Photographer

Why invest your time and money with a professional photographer?

You have a perfectly fine camera, and take pictures all of the time.

When was the last time you actually printed those pictures?

When was the last time you actually looked at those pictures?

In a nutshell, you should invest your time and money in a professional photographer because a professional photographer is trained to create beautiful images where you and your family look their best.  A great photographer will make it a fun and memorable experience, and in the end you will want to view those memories as the beautiful art pieces they were intended to be.

I am a professional photographer that specializes in creating image artwork and heirlooms.  Beautiful print fine art heirlooms that you can physically hold and love.  Not digital files sitting on a hard drive or a disk somewhere.  When was the last time you took a snap and blew it up into a 2 ft x 3 ft art piece?  The last time one of my clients ordered one from their session with me was a few days ago.  In fact, the majority of my clients purchase a large piece of wall art and a beautiful album to accompany it.

I can create heirlooms for your family to enjoy and cherish for generations to come. 

This is what a few of my clients have said about their experience with 28 Sunflowers Photography | Pamela Leon (me!):

      "28 Sunflowers Photography is the only photography studio I will use for my family and my business. I have framed photos from Pamela on my walls and in my office but occasionally browse through the digital photography that I have purchased from her. There was one photo of my son that I knew I wanted framed but couldn't figure out what kind of paper I wanted her to have it printed on. Pamela's work is fine art, not just your typical photography that gets printed at your local pharmacy or discount store. She often reminds me to think of family photography as an heirloom piece so I decided to have her print the image on canvas. The canvas of my son is the MOST beautiful piece of art I have hanging in my entire house. Thank you Pamela for creating such a beautiful piece of art that will stay in our family for generations to come." ~Penny (owner of a 24x30 mounted archival print and 16x24 canvas)

   "The yoga photos you took of me took my breath away because you captured not only the outward physical moments but also the internal essence of my feelings. You must be a magician! All the other photos I've seen of yours exude that same artistic authenticity and beauty. From my heart to yours--Thank you!" ~ Laurel



     "Pam...You are a wonderfully talented photographer! I absolutely LOVE our family photos!! You have an amazing gift of making a person or family feel comfortable during the photo session! Especially with a 4 year old and 8 month old!! I can't say enough about how relaxed we were and how much we enjoyed our session and the pictures were beautiful! What a cherished memory you have captured for us!! Thank you so much!!" ~ Mickel (Owner of an heirloom 24x36 canvas, and multiple large prints for walls)

     "I just wanted to take the the time to let you know how much we LOVE our family pictures. I have had so many compliments on the large print and the incredible frame we ordered from you. The pictures really exceeded my expectations and look beautiful hanging in our living room.Thank you so much!"  ~ Lisa (Owner of a 16x24 Organic Bloom frame and archival mounted print)

     "I really was unsure if the cost of a professional photographer was worth it.  Pam, you did an amazing job with our pictures, and showing me the value of having these developed into pieces for my walls.  I am so happy with our canvases." ~ Mary (Owner of an heirloom cluster of canvases (2) 16x24s and a 24x36)

If you ever have any questions about how the art pieces I offer can fit into your home, if custom photography is right for you, or anything else please call me at 702-807-7166!

XOXO ~ Pamela 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait Masters Competition | 2018

2013 Christmas Super Mini Sessions | Boulder City Photographer | Boulder City Portrait Studio