Lucky Penny

Mrs. Motorcycle Industry herself:  Penny Osiecki from Lucky Penny Marketing, and Barnett's Magazine is going to be featured in the upcoming book Biker Chicz A-Z!

What does this have to do with little ole me?  Well, I had the honor of photographing her for the book!  ME!?!?!?  MY photos (and she chose a couple of great ones) are going to be in the book!  I don't know who is more lucky, Penny or me?

Maybe I should change my name to Lucky Pammy......doesn't really work, does it?

Anyhow, you're going to have to buy the book to find out all about Penny, and see which photos she chose to include.  For now, I will share a few from our session:






As always, enjoy!  And when you buy that book, let me know and maybe (just maybe) I can have her personally sign it for you~

xoxo

Comments

  1. Yay!! First Working Girls and then this. can't wait to see what else is coming around the bend for you. These are beautiful, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pam! You rock! xoxo Lucky Penny I am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! I want a copy of the magazine! <3
    Penny...is amazing...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait Masters Competition | 2018

2013 Christmas Super Mini Sessions | Boulder City Photographer | Boulder City Portrait Studio