Still here!

I know I keep saying it, but I am still here.  I have been so busy with work...  Which is good.

But, I want to share something with you....







Last night I was working and reviewing some older photos, and came across these shots that I had taken a while back. 

The part that I really want to share with you is, I almost deleted ALL of these out of frustration.  I was trying to shoot my family, and no one was cooperating.  Then when I downloaded these, there were specks from a TON of sensor dust on my 20d.  I hated them.  HATED THEM.  I just walked away, and really don't know why they weren't deleted. 

But, I was taken aback last night when I saw them.  I fell in love.  Maybe it was because my irritation with the day has been long forgotten.  Maybe it is because I live in one of the most beautiful places on the planet.  

Whatever the reason, I am glad I found them.  

Enjoy! 
xoxo   

Comments

  1. *sighs* I love when that happens! They are gorgeous! ~Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dawn! They really did brighten my day....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait Masters Competition | 2018

2013 Christmas Super Mini Sessions | Boulder City Photographer | Boulder City Portrait Studio