Christmas Light Bokeh...


Inspired by the season, I decided to practice in the studio....

Here I give to you (insert drum roll here.............) Christmas Light Bokeh!!!

Well, this is the one picture that has come out of TWO days of shooting.  I lie, actually Hello Kitty was a stand in for some shots, but human models are much cuter.  Someone remind me why I thought it was a good idea to work with a two year old in tow? 

Luckilly for me, Christmas break is starting....  I will be torturing my middle (and likely eldest) daughters during that time.  My sweet baby can take a break.  I may even torture the neighborhood children as I see fit.  We will see.

xoxo  

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait Masters Competition | 2018

2013 Christmas Super Mini Sessions | Boulder City Photographer | Boulder City Portrait Studio