New Years Resolutions | New Year New YOU

We all have them...

Resolutions. 

One resolution that is on top of many's lists is weight loss. Unfortunately, most don't have a defined plan that is known to produce consistent results. Lucky for you I know the BEST in the business. Las Vegas Weight Loss Center.






  
A couple of years ago, many of you may remember, I lost 84 pounds on their protocol. It was easy, and they held my hand while holding me 100% accountable. Recently they have launched their own line of protein meal replacements. I was honored with the task of creating the images for their new website: Las Vegas Weight Loss Princess.

Not only have I lost a tremendous amount of weight while learning how to eat again, so has my mom (she lost 60 pounds). Many of my close friends have also achieved their goals with the help of Linzy and her team.

Recently I gained some of the weight back, so now I'm back on phase 1 and excited to feel healthy again.

Go ahead....

Give them a call.

You won't be disappointed. 

Tell them that I sent you.... 

xoxoxo ~Pamela


 Are you a business that needs product shots? Headshots? Social media marketing? Contact the studio, let's chat... 702-807-7166

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2013 Christmas Super Mini Sessions | Boulder City Photographer | Boulder City Portrait Studio

Portrait Masters Competition | 2018