A Few Kind Words Made My Day | Boulder City Headshot Photographer

"Professional, fun experience recommended for all

I would like to share my wonderful experience with two talented and delightful business owners in Boulder City. As one of the live auction winners during the 2018 Heart of the Community Gala, an annual fundraiser presented by the Boulder City Hospital Foundation, I recently collected on my auction package.

In need of new business cards for my company, BC Real Estate, I turned to the “Glamour Portrait Experience with Pamela Leon,” portrait artist and owner of 28 Sunflowers Photography in Boulder City, Additionally, the auction package included hair and makeup by Sarah Iwinski, owner of Serenity Salon and Spa, also in Boulder City.

These amazing women provided me with an absolutely amazing experience, combining professionalism and fun. I highly recommend them.

Cokie Booth"

It's not often that I am left speechless....

Sarah and I had the honor of creating a set of headshots for a local Realtor in Boulder City back in September, and Cokie blew us away when she wrote our local paper to tell them how happy she was with her session. Did I mention that she left me speechless? It's an honor to work with a talented hair and makeup artist that I trust. It is a dream come true on a daily basis to do something that I LOVE, and to know that my clients enjoy their time at the studio makes my heart swell!

Thank YOU Cokie!

http://www.bcrealestate.us

https://www.facebook.com/Bc-Real-Estate-1824556701155438/





www.28SunflowersPhotography.com
Hair and makeup: Sarah Iwinski
Photography: Pamela Hyde Leon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait Masters Competition | 2018

2013 Christmas Super Mini Sessions | Boulder City Photographer | Boulder City Portrait Studio