A Boy and His Dog | Boulder City and Las Vegas Animal Portraits

Once in a while I get to break from the norm...

I shot Josh and Melissa's wedding a couple of years ago, and this year Melissa contacted me to create portraits of their growing family. I don't often get the pleasure of shooting animals, but I love every moment of it when I do. We had a fun time running around and wrangling these three. 


“A dog has no use for fancy cars, big homes, or designer clothes. A water log stick will do just fine. A dog doesn’t care if you are rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he’ll give you his. How many people can you say that about? How many people can make you feel rare and pure and special? How many people can make you feel extraordinary.” ~ Marley & Me




xo~ Pamela

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait Masters Competition | 2018

2013 Christmas Super Mini Sessions | Boulder City Photographer | Boulder City Portrait Studio