Real Women...Real Fun | Las Vegas Portrait Artist

"But the most beautiful things in life are not just things. 

They’re people and places, memories

and pictures.

They’re feelings and moments, smiles and laughter"

I'll admit it, my job is great. 

I get to create fun and unique portraits, and I think there is nothing that is better than that. 

I also get to collaborate with my friends over at Serenity Salon on most of these shoots. Having a team who can create absolutely any look that can be imagined is a powerful thing. The best part though, is that all of the women that you see in these images are REAL everyday people. I promise, I know how to create amazing portraits that will make any woman feel beautiful.


Come be a model for a day. Have fun. Play dress up.

How do YOU want to be photographed? 




 

Model: Kealey Williams
Hair: Sarah Iwinski
Makeup: Kristen Byers
Photography: Pamela Hyde Leon





 

Model: LaRaine McGonagle
Hair: Sarah Iwinski at Serenity Salon and Spa
Make Up: Kristen Byers
Photographer: Pamela Hyde Leon




www.28SunflowersPhotography.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait Masters Competition | 2018

2013 Christmas Super Mini Sessions | Boulder City Photographer | Boulder City Portrait Studio