Am I Enough?

Have you ever felt like you're just not...enough? 

I do. 

every. single. day.

Smart enough.

Am I a good enough mom.

Pretty enough.

Successful enough.

Nice enough....

Am I enough?

The list goes on and on. I feel alone in these self doubts.

Then I realize that I am surrounded every day with women. They come in to the studio, and they bare their souls to me. They are vulnerable. They are emotional.

I have the honor of building them up showing them their strength, their beauty, and their uniqueness.

Letting them know that they ARE enough...and through that I am able to begin to realize the same about myself. 

Because of them, I am a better person.



 Even if I don't always feel like I am enough....

xo~ Pamela



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait Masters Competition | 2018

2013 Christmas Super Mini Sessions | Boulder City Photographer | Boulder City Portrait Studio