In Her Words | An Experience She Will Never Forget | Modern Women's Portraits

A couple of weeks ago, I did something. 

Something super little to some.


But it was big for me.


I've known Pamela Hyde Leon for about 3 or 4 years now, she has done my headshots for my business, she has been my friend and partner in shenanigans, and a great bouncing board for my ideas and dreams. She has even let me borrow her amazing daughter to watch my son when I'm I'm a bind. Pam is amazing ... 




Anyway... I have HATED having my picture taken for years. Before the weight gain, before having my child, this hatred has gone on for years... like to childhood. So stepping in front of a camera terrified me. Bearing my soul to the camera is terrifying. But I needed to do something. 


Having my hair and makeup done was a treat, normally I'm behind the chair, not in it. I didn't micromanage the girl that did it (all of you girls that know me know I micromanage how my hair is done). I just let her do her work and Pam and i chit chatted. 


Pam knew what she wanted to do, I let her have her vision. 

I came with fear of what she would see, what I would see, and she showed me how beautiful I am.


 I see myself in a whole new light. 

Not a nasty stuck up way, but in a really humbling, truthful way. Now I can't wait to get back in front of her camera, she is an amazing photographer, she will see the beauty in you and show you exactly what she sees. 

Trust me, it's an experience you will never forget...


To book a consultation, call me at 702-807-7166 or email 28sunflowers@gmail.com
xo~ Pamela

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2013 Christmas Super Mini Sessions | Boulder City Photographer | Boulder City Portrait Studio

Portrait Masters Competition | 2018